I was honoured to be asked to be part of Marianne Dekkers Roos blog tour for her new book Colorful Crochet. I have followed Marianne on Instagram for a while now, so i was thrilled to discover she was writing her own book. It is so wonderful to see fellow crocheters and friends doing well in the Cro Pro field.
Colourful Crochet is a fabulous book for a number of reasons –
1. It’s full of colourful crochet patterns and designs – jam packed with over 20+ projects
2. There’s something for everyone from designs for the home to accessories to wear
3. The instructions are CLEAR, really clear, which is great for beginners and pros alike
4. Charts are included! yay! i love charts. 🙂
5. The designs are named after special women in Marianne’s life. How lovely is that!? 🙂My two favourite designs from Colourful Crochet are the Corner to Corner Granny Squares and the beautiful flower motif (pictured above) that is used for a a few different projects. If you’re looking for a bright and colourful crochet book with a variety of designs, do yourself a favour and grab a copy of Colorful Crochet. Congratulations Marianne. xx