Well, it’s finally happened! Australia has it’s own crochet subscription boxes thanks to Crate Crochet. Hooray! I was so excited when Crate Crochet invited me to review their subscription boxes. I had been wanting to try one for a while, but they sell out fast.
5 reasons to love Crate Crochet! (there’s actually more than 5, but these are my top 5)
- Value for money! The RRP of the contents of these boxes is guaranteed to be higher than the cost of the box.
- Try New Yarn – i love trying new yarn. This box contained to most gorgeous Australian Superfine Merino from Morris & Sons.
- Great patterns – fresh new designs every month from a range of different designers.
- Extras – so many extras included : this box included tea, sweet treats, a pom pom kit, stitch markers and a Clover Beanie Gauge.
- Skilled Boxes – if you are a beginner there’s a box just for you! If you’re worried the Intermediate/Advanced box will be too challenging, then you have the option to sign up to the beginners box.
There’s even a shop where members get a discount. Crate Crochet are currently sold out, but subscriptions open again on the 18th of June, that’s only a few days away, so mark it on your calendar if you don’t want to miss out. I cannot wait to see what is in my next box.
* This has been a sponsored post!