These crochet Pikachu patterns and tutorials will help you to bring our beloved character out of screens to theming many handmade items that will make everybody smile. Using the same iconic yellow, red, and black colors, there are many ways to represent the yarn Pikachu, from amigurumi, hats, keychains, and toys to pillows. These crochet Pikachus will be hard to resist, whether for yourself, gifts for friends, or family members.
Crochet Pikachu Patterns And Tutorials For All Skill Levels
Because of our Pikachu tutorials, all Crochet Pikachu patterns will be within everybody’s reach, regardless of skill. Any fictional character or Pokemon fan will appreciate having a Pikachu stuffed toy as a companion. You can give crochet Pikachu a special touch by dressing it up in new outfits or transforming it into something else.
But even if you stick with the classic Pikachu design, you will surely create a piece that will liven up any space. From playrooms to bedrooms, the familiar face of this Pokemon favorite will bring cheer wherever it goes.
The Supplies You Will Need
Check the video tutorial description for the recommended supplies for your chosen crochet Pikachu. Here are general you will need:
- Yarn: Acrylic and cotton yarn in worsted weight are excellent choices for most Pikachu crochet patterns, including amigurumi and pillows. Try the same black, yellow, and red colors.
- Crochet Hook: The right size will depend on the Pikachu you choose (like the difference in stitch tightness, texture, whether airy or dense, and softness needed). Pikachu Items such as amigurumi and pillows generally require a smaller hook size to create a tight, secure stitch.
- Safety Eyes: Safety eyes are commonly used and cute but can be dangerous for young children. If you’re making an amigurumi for a child under three, embroidering the eyes or making appliques is a safer step.
- Stitch Markers
Pikachu Crochet Free Pattern
It’s an ideal project to make if you want to add something new and awesome to your crocheted collection; it works quickly. The Pikachu crochet amigurumi is a friendly and adorable character for your child that will be perfect to snuggle with. Perfect for anyone who loves animals, especially cute and fluffy ones like Pikachu! This super cute and simple Pikachu Crochet Free Pattern is beginner-friendly. The pattern is worked in the round using simple stitches, requiring very little joining.
Hello Kitty In Pikachu Outfit Amigurumi
The Hello Kitty in Pikachu outfit amigurumi is a cute and cuddly plushie that makes the perfect gift for your loved one. Measuring 1/4 inch, this soft little fellow can be yours today! To crochet this amigurumi, you need Yarn (2.5 mm): white, yellow, red, and pink, a 3 mm crochet hook, Fiberfill for stuffing, and a Sewing needle and scissors.
Ice Cream Pikachu Amigurumi
This Ice Cream Pikachu Amigurumi is a super easy and smiling facial expression that gives happiness to a small baby. It is made from acrylic yarn, with high-quality embroidery and delightful colors, making it light and perfect for a nursery. Crochet Pikachu amigurumi is a great way to try the magic ring! It’s a fun, beginner-friendly project. The whole piece works in a round using slip and increased or decreased stitches.
How To Crochet Pikachu
Learn how to crochet Pikachu by watching this step-by-step video tutorial that teaches all the necessary techniques. With such an easy pattern and detailed instructions, this crochet pattern for a Pokemon is great for beginners. Soft, cuddly, and simply adorable – Made from soft acrylic yarn and filled with polyester stuffing to hold its shape, it makes a wonderful addition to any collection of Pokémon plush toys.
How To Crochet Pikachu Amigurumi
A Pikachu amigurumi is a fun and easy project with cotton thread. It has all the features of Pikachu: yellow body, red ears, black horn, and lightning bolt tail. Your child will want to hug this plushie every day once it arrives, so don’t be surprised when he or she sleeps with it! A small-sized amigurumi like this is super cute and looks just like its namesake! It’s also the perfect size for little hands.
The Cutie Pikachu Amigurumi crochet pattern is worked with a magic circle using a chain, Single crochet increases stitch, Single crochet decreases stitch, and Half double crochet stitches. This easy-to-follow design allows you to create a beautiful Pikachu toy for yourself or the kids. With a unique pompom tail and a beautiful color, this yellow Pikachu plush will surely be an instant favorite for any Pokemon fan.
Pikachu Inspired Pillow
Whether you’re looking for a cute pillow to brighten up your living room or a handmade gift for your favorite Pokemon fan, this stuffed crochet pillow will inspire the best out of you!
The Pikachu-Inspired Pillow is a handmade, stuffed, and gorgeous crochet pillow made in a squared shape that is worked flat. It’s easy to adjust the pattern to any size you want; This pillow is perfect for kids and adults alike.
With his adorable face and super soft yarn for your cuddling pleasure, this amigurumi will bring joy to any Poke fan. This amigurumi pattern uses worsted weight yarn and tight stitches, which helps not show the stuffing through. It’s a simple design and beginner-friendly crochet action.
Pepechu Pikachu The Frog
Meet Pepechu, the lovable fusion of Pikachu and a charming frog, ready to leap right off your crochet hook and into your heart! This unique pattern will guide you through each friendly stitch, showing you exactly how to create your cuddly Pepechu. With eight pieces from head to tail, this super soft plush is made for cuddling. It has large, bright eyes and a pattern on its tummy like the real thing.
Pikachu In Mimikyu Costume Amigurumi
Make a Pikachu Mimikyu Costume amigurumi and see how the cute faces of Pikachu and Mimikyu come together. The pattern for making this is provided in easy-to-understand crochet terms. It uses half-double crochets, treble crochets, and slip stitches. Beautiful Pikachu is a soft and cuddling piece for your baby’s room. The Pikachu wears a Mimkyu Costume, making him a perfect gift to celebrate holidays or make the kid happy.
More Crochet Collections
- 20 Fun Crochet Ghost Patterns: Ghosts are no longer spooky! Check out these crochet ghost patterns to make cute, non-scary yarn items. You can create ornaments, appliques, amigurumi, tapestry decorations, pillows, bags, and more. They make perfect gifts for you, your family, or friends. Choose the one that suits your style!
- 10 Cutest Crochet Baby Yoda Patterns: Want to bring Baby Yoda from the screen into your hands? Try making a tiny crochet Baby Yoda with all those adorable details like big expressive eyes, pointy ears, and a fuzzy coat. This collection of easy crochet Yoda patterns is perfect for Star Wars fans who want a cozy companion while watching “The Mandalorian” show. You’ll find plenty of tutorials to help you every step of the way.
- 11 Crochet Unicorn Patterns: These crochet Unicorn patterns let you create cute and charming toys. They’re ideal for decorating a child’s room or for playtime. If you love unicorns or dragons, these patterns are just what you need to bring a touch of magic into your home.
- 10 Easy Crochet Gnome Patterns: Ever wanted to see mythical characters come to life? Crocheting can make it happen most delightfully with these cute and whimsical yarn gnomes. This list of easy crochet gnome patterns allows you to create extra soft and huggable gnomes in various sizes, styles, and themes. They’ll add a touch of magic to any occasion they’re given.