Stylish, comfy, and featuring bright colors and attractive embellished designs, our crochet flip-flop patterns are the perfect way to show off your summer fashion while remaining comfortable too. With these 15 chic and appealing crochet flip flop patterns, you can make cute and cheap crocheted sandals and fun amigurumi for any occasion or everyday use.
15 Crochet Flip Flop Patterns For all skill levels
There’s something so fun about having a pair of crocheted flip-flops in your wardrobe. When the winter ends, it is the perfect time to be cozy for the summer walks around town or to the beach without being too hot. Not only are they super comfortable to wear, but many are super stylish, especially with the cute embellishments of appliques and beads or anything else you want!
When crocheted, flip-flop sandals for the little ones or the keychains become the perfect stash busters. You can have many flip flops, but nothing is better than to send to the dear ones around. So choose one that pleases you the most and start making one, learning from the tutorials!
Six Helpful Tips For Novices
Here are the tips and tricks that may be helpful for you:
- Choose The Right Yarn: You may choose a soft yarn, not scratchy like most low-quality wool, which should be absorbent and maybe a little thick, like medium weight, for the soft feel of the sole. Cotton is a great choice and a hypoallergic yarn for all these, especially for the little ones’ sandals.
- Size It Right: You may shape your sole according to foot measurements but a little wider so that even after adding the crocheted strap, it may not make the edges too tight. Also, measure the strap width by rolling the measuring tape from the bottom of the left side to the right for the best fit.
- Use a smaller Hook Size: It makes the tighter stitches more durable and leaves no space to enter the debris or any hazardous materials! So, more secure and fine!
- Pierce the Sole: If you use a rubber sole instead of a flat crocheted one, you may first make a straight line on it to make the holes in the same position on both sides. Then, use a hole punch (a little device that makes a hole in the object inside after pressing the arms). It will result in the accurate cuts that are crucial!
- Use Slip Stitch To Attach The Strap: If using the rubber sole with cuts or the crocheted sole panel, you can use the slip stitches to attach the strap ends. For this, insert the hook into the stitch, yarn over, and pull through both loops.
- Try It On: Try them on as you crochet to ensure your flip-flops fit well. Check if the straps are tight enough and the sole is straight. For this, blocking the sole may be a good idea.
Crochet Baby Slippers Shoes Sandals Flip Flops
The Crochet Baby Slippers Shoes Sandals Flip Flops are the perfect accessories for casual days or special occasions. These baby shoes are made using high-quality materials to ensure durability and strength. They are entirely hand-made, light in weight, and easy to wear. This pattern comes in sizes 0-3 months! These footwear are not only beautiful but are also very comfortable for your baby.
Flip Flop Sandal
Wear these easy flip-flop sandals as is, or make unique designs with different colors and yarns. You only need a 3mm hook and 4ply of yarn to crochet them. With charming flowers, beads, and a button holder, these colorful flip-flops are comfortable and stylish. This crochet sandal brings a little summer to your baby’s wardrobe! A perfect sandal for every baby boy and girl. Easily adjustable to fit cold feet in summer. The pattern comes in size for 0-6 months.
Crochet Flip Flop Keychains
Add summer fun to your look with these crochet flip-flop keychains made with cotton yarn and a simple chain stitch. This easy crochet pattern is perfect for beginners. Crochet your summer keychains using flip-flops and yarn. Just crochet about 3-4 repeats of this darling design, and you’ll have a super cute and helpful keychain you can use daily.
Flip Flop Chair Socks
Protect your floor from chair scratches by slipping on these super-soft socks. These flip-flop chair socks are a fun and stylish way to add a pop of color to any room! They are also a great way to keep chairs clean.
It is an intermediate-level crochet pattern made with chains, single crochet, and slip stitches. Simple in design yet full of texture and detail, these chair socks work up fast and make an excellent gift for anyone who enjoys wearing flip-flops.
Beaded Flip Flops Sandals
These are great for summer or anytime you want to jazz up your feet. FlipFlops offers a comfortable and stylish design you never want to take off. This pattern is designed for sizes 6-12 months, but you can make them bigger or smaller with some creativity. These sandals are perfect for your little one! They are made with a soft and durable material, perfect for babies. The rubber sole will keep them well protected.
Chukka Slippers On Flip Flop Soles
For the days when you’re feeling exceptionally comfy, our Chukka Slippers On Flip-Flop Soles will keep your toes extra warm. Made with dense stitches and chunky yarn, these slippers are cozy enough for a day indoors but also durable enough for an outdoor stroll.
Chukka slippers on flip-flop soles are a beautiful trendy addition to your summer wardrobe! this is a must-have for your next relaxing weekend out at the beach, or a perfect low-impact shoe for hiking or social events.
Butterfly Flip Flops
The Butterfly Flip Flops uses beautiful butterfly stitches and v-stitches to create a new twist on your favorite flip-flop pattern. These stylish and lightweight flip-flops are the perfect shoes for summer. A beautiful cotton design makes them an excellent beach, pool, or shopping choice.
Flip flops are easy and fast to make and are a great beginner project. The pattern is written for four sizes but can be adjusted by changing the gauge and foot length. This flip-flop has a crochet strap with an eyelet row at the base! With beautiful details and a soft drape, you’ll want to make them in every color!
Baby Flip Flops Rose Sandal
These ultra-soft and cozy baby flip-flops are made with a beautiful rose flower that will catch the eye and make any baby girl smile. The adjustable back strap lets this sandal fit those little feet easily, while the soft rubber sole provides maximum comfort and protection.
The wide strap across the top of the foot helps little ones stay on their feet. The crochet pattern comes for 0-3 month’s baby, and the sole length measures approximately 3.5 inches.
How To Crochet Flip Flop Keychain
The perfect accessory to ward off summer heat! This crochet pattern is easy to follow and works quickly. You’ll need one skein in red and a small amount of white paint, acrylic paint, or marker for the toe of your flip-flop. These adorable accessories are fun and wearable! They feature a beautiful keychain that gives them a unique look. The pattern includes a video tutorial to show you how to make each part of the flip-flop so that you can easily follow along, even if you’re new to crochet.
Flip Flop Fox
With its sparkling personality, the Flip Flop Fox is a fashion-forward friend who, once you meet, will always be in style. This pattern is simple to sew and accommodates two different sizes. With so many options to create, this fox makes a great addition to your sewing collection. It is an advance-beginner-level crochet pattern that size measures approximately 7 inches.
Flip Flop Raccoon
Our adorable flip-flop fox will add a touch of springtime fun to any room. The Flip Flop Raccoon is a quick and easy crochet pattern that works in no time. These raccoons are made with Bulky Weight velvet yarn, making them perfect for any summer holiday! The Flip Flop Raccoon would make a perfect gift for friends or parents. The details are created with a single crochet, slip stitch, and magic ring. A perfect beginner’s project, you will quickly finish this crochet animal within an hour!
Flip Flop Vampire
With the classic Foundation Single Crochet and Picot stitch, this pattern works in 4 pieces. This cuddly plush toy will surely entertain your little one and brighten their day! With cute details, including arms that move and feet that flip, this vampire can stand independently, making him an excellent gift for babies. The Flip Flop Vampire is made from high-quality materials, so it’s soft, durable, safe, and will last for years.
Flip Flop Frankie
If you love to make things with flip-flops, you will love making this beautiful Flip-Flop Frankie made with super bulky weight yarn. You can make this project in less than an hour! The pattern is simple enough that even beginners can make it. With the perfect blend of cuteness and squishiness, this animal is soft, cuddly, and fun to play with.
Flip Flop Sock Monkey
This adorable flip-flop crochet pattern works with a magic ring, chain, double, half double, and single crochet decrease. This sock monkey is the perfect little buddy to bring along any day at the beach. He’s not too big and can fit into any luggage, so he’s ready to go anytime you are! Great for kids of all ages, this cute little monkey is crocheted in simple stitches and works up quickly.
More Crochet Collections
- 11 Easiest Crochet Boot Cuffs Patterns: Crocheted baby booties are tiny, adorable shoes that keep little feet cozy in winter and summer. They’re everyone’s favorite, and we’ve gathered an amazing collection of crochet baby bootie patterns for you. Each pattern has a detailed video tutorial by experienced crochet experts, providing great ideas for making newborn booties and guiding beginners.
- 18 Crochet Twisted Headband Patterns: These crochet twisted headband patterns will be your go-to winter headwraps as they blend style and warmth into one piece while keeping your hair in place! Whether it’s a gift for a friend, a kind gesture for family or kids, or yourself, these crochet hair accessories with tutorials will guide you in detail. They are all super adorable and comfortable!